After a short period of time, flowers will lose their freshness and start to wilt. You also have to understand that proper care and tender love are one of the secrets to make the flowers fresh as long as possible in the humid weather of Singapore. If you are buying flower in a flower shop in singapore and worry about their lifespan, below are some useful and effective steps that can help.
1. Put them in a bottle of water
After you shop for flowers, there is a need for you to put them in a bottle with enough amount of water.
2. Remove the flower from the packaging right away
To avoid any burden, you need to remove the flowers from their packaging. If you forgot your flowers gets dry within just a few hours.
3. Examine the flower and see whether they have broken and bruised petals
Now is the right time to inspect, specifically the tips of their petals.
4. Cut the stems using hand pruners
You need to trim the stem by utilizing a knife or a hand pruner at a 45 degree angle. If you do not know how to cut the stems properly, you can ask for help from the flower shop when you purchase your flowers to prevent such issues.
5. Keep trimming the Flower
After a few days, you need to trim the stems because they can get damaged and mushy. You need to make sure to continue to cut them at a 45 degree angle.
6. Use fresh water
Fill the vase with enough amount of cool and fresh water. After two days, make sure to change the water to prevent potential bacterial growth.
· Choose a Reliable Flower Shop – With a vast choice of flower shop in Singapore, you should choose the one with great reliability credibility shop liked Well Live Florist. We can confidently say that we have many reputable flower shop in Singapore.
· Know your budget to shop flowers – The freshness of the flowers is also determined by your budget. Good plant food can be expensive. Similarly, older flowers are being sold cheaper by flower shop when they reach a certain number of days in the shelf. They will not last as long as the fresh flowers sold with no discounts.
By following the aforementioned steps, you will have fresh and long lasting awesome flowers with proper care, passion and time. Lastly, make sure to choose Well Live Florist when you Shop flowers in Singapore as we put our utmost efforts to ensure the freshest flowers for our customers!